Logo Design FAQs
Will I really receive my custom logo in 24 hours?
How does your logo design process work?
Our logo design process is divided into 4 steps:
How to remove my project from Google search?
Please go to your project page and click on the Help icon to find the option to upgrade your project to "Private" which we will then block access from the public and search engines. We will also send a manual removal request to Google and your project information should disappear from Google search results within a week.
What if I’m not happy with the designs submitted?
Your logo submissions are based on your project prize and your design brief. If you are not happy with the designs at the end of the logo concept stage, you can:
- · Re-list Project
- For a payment of $20, we will re-list your project for another 48 hours so our designers can create and submit fresh logo ideas. We highly recommend that you update your design brief before re-listing.
- · Request Refund
- You can also click on the help icon and request for a refund. Please see our refund policy below for more details.
What’s your refund policy?
You can request for a refund at any time by clicking on the Help on your project page. Your eligible refund amount is based on the current stage of your design project as follow:
- Open Concept Stage:
- During or after the open concept stage. If you have not selected a finalist designer you are eligible for a 60% refund.
- Finalist Revision Stage:
- If you request a refund after selecting finalist designers, you are eligible for a 30% refund.
- Winner Stage:
- If you have selected the winning design you are not eligible for a refund. However, you can still make a request for any special circumstances.
How do I contact support?
Just send your message below and we will get back to you ASAP!